Office 1 Wyvern House, Sark Road, Sheffield,
The space is currently arranged as 4 offices set around a communal reception with a further kitchen and WC facilities. Access to the unit is provided by way of the communal lobby. The property has been completely re-decorated and is ready for occupation. There are 6 parking spaces allocated to the unit.
- Accommodation 87.32 Sq.m or 940 sq. ft
- Rent £9,000 per annum plus vat
- Lease Terms Full repairing and insuring terms on long or short term.Services All mains services are available and telephone duct installed.
- Availability Straight Away
- Location The offices are located on Sark Rd close to the junction of London Rd/Queens Rd (A61). The property is within the Old Forge Business Park complex. It is located less than two miles south of Sheffield City Centre and 11 miles from Chesterfield.
- Rates Sheffield City Council. (please confirm rates directly with the Council)
- Rateble Value £6,500
- Rates Payable £3,116
- Please contact Sheffield City Council directly to confirm the business rates and any relief you may be entitled to.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1991 Roy Peters Estates (and their Joint Agents where applicable) for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property [or whom they act, give notice that:
(i) these particulars are a general outline, [or the guidance of prospective purchasers or and do not constitute the whole or any part o[ an oﬀer or contract; (ii) Roy Peters Estates cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to condition, necessary permissions [or use and occupation and other details contained herein and prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy; (iii) no employee of Roy Peters Estates (and their Joint Agents where applicable) bas any authority to make or give any representation or war-ranty to enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property; (iv) prices / rent quoted in these particulars may be subject to VAT in addition; and (v) Roy Peters Estates will not be liable, in negligence or otherwise, [or any loss arising from the use of the particulars.